Thursday, 26 June 2008

Some lil pieces of uni yrs-Part I

Still remember first year...we came here with the innocent looks...here showing some of us...they will kill me by uploading such a pic.

Laptop dont have pics from yr 2...but suddenly something cross my mind of the London trip.We spent christmas there and it was less than expected. We didnt know there wouldnt be anyone on the street and that it was a quiet city all of a sudden.

Let's skip to 3rd yr...
We moved to uni managed house..which I like it so much. 56 pounds per week including bill and gas...everything! We dont have to save the heater anymore during winter...My room quite strategic that I can peek onto anyone that walk pass from my window.

First event...Esther's burfday
Well ....wanting everyone to kena....and that's why she looks so happy....haha

Nottingham Games
They have got a beautiful lake in their uni...
And off we went Paris!

With a bunch of engineering guys

The Lovre Museum

Disneyland

Celebrating Peng's Birthday in Palace Garden
Cards wif Love by us

Ahem....Look at their faces....what are they up to?
Now look at their hands....



To make it clear....no I wasnt the murderer.

And tadaaa!!!!



Xmas

The elves did the cooking


Chinese New Year 2007
In Stadium of Light
Malaysian society CNY

Esther was the host


CNY in Newcastle
Cute little kid...by da way, he's half chinese

Chap Goh Meh Dinner
Cant remember what it's called...just know it's ''sui luk pan'' in Hakka...lol

My very 21st Birthday!
Erm...ya...me kena also....but still Peng the winner
Suok Ying@Algie's Birthday in St.Sushi


Stay away from me!


What a mess!

Picture time

Exam then started
But in the middle of exam...


Still mahjong-ing

Post Exam BBQ
EnD oF PaRt ONE

3 comments:

John said...

wow...i can see many of you changed in these 4 years. still siow chi changed the most

Ryo Helmenkalastaja said...

I wanna go to the Louvre! Reminds me of Da Vinci Code.. duh..

hminho said...

Well...if u really love those statures and stuff...then u would like to go there...I was kinda sleepy when i was there...