
Ya I know I'm late...this supposed to be the last yr's korean drama hit but am watching only now :) I have to say that it's damn nice!!! It's weird coz I dont really crazy for korean drama. Usually I'll just skip alot when I watch. Maybe this one is the environment and their clothes...but that's not just yet, the most important parts are those scenes where the prince does the things that really touches every girl's heart ! Sounds like I'm dreaming...haha...well it's good to drown in unreality world awhile after all day of working though.
Basically it's about a very young ordinary girl who's just 19 years old got married to the prince due to the commitment made by the former King to the commoner's family (girl's family as the grandfather is former King's best friend). They didnt like each other initially but ended up they fell in love with each other...ya sounds typical drama story but it's worth to watch really...the princess is very cute too!!!
I started to listen to korean songs last month and fell in love with them. What's with me recently?!! What's this sudden korean fever of me???!!!
3 comments:
the next thing u'll be checking out korean hotties hahahha
basically I've checked before the drama...hahahah
haha..i'd been crazy for this korean series b4..goong..love the prince!!!
"perfect love" the theme song!
met ur mum tat day in hosp..when on my way find sunita's hubby,Mr.VJ..hehe..(^V^)
Post a Comment