Seriously I have no idea how I came bout to this Starbucks addiction. Not towards da drinks as other ppl do but da food, especially their panini. It all started with mini toasted sandwiches with ham and cheese. It sounds...or perhaps it's totally easy to be prepared by oneself. But I'm not too sure what's happening here...I just feel like having something from Starbucks every morning when I go to work coz it's located at the bus station. Or maybe this is one of da diseases I've got from working?
From mini toasted sandwiches upgraded to bacon and egg panini the other day. I just couldnt resist it! I was trying to find excuses to buy da panini. I'm going for training day soon so the dinner and breakfast included and paid by company so it's not too bad if I spend some money in starbucks rite? Believe me, the bacon and egg panini was the best panini ever! Well, I'll try to make it myself instead of sending money to Starbucks I guess.....if i'm not lazy. Today was my day off and still the first thought that came to my mind was Starbucks again when I felt hungry!
It's expensive I know to spend everyday at Starbucks so I really wondering when will the addiction end? Pls send me to Starbucks rehab.
By da way, uk weather skipped autumn and now go straight to winter so all my mind is bout food. Ya, I live to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment