Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Homebound

Reading blogs of my siblings makes me think of my childhood again. I dont know what others think of me, whether I'm a really homebound person or not. But I know myself. Deep down inside of me, I'm a really homebound person.

Since young, my parents always know I'm not as active as other kids. I like to "stick'' at home and I wasnt like other kids who like to hang out with their friends most of the time. Mom used to ask me to mix with friends. I have had always told myself that I must mix around since young, I know I cant ''stick'' at home forever. Whenever I went on a trip, be it school trip or graduation trip, in which it would be just few days maximum of leaving home, I would still be missing my home so much. I dont know why. My parents....grandma...siblings....aunts etc. And I looked around, my friends, I did figure out they were not like me.

And now here I am, living in UK without any of them. Is that called Independent? I'm not sure. But I really miss my childhood. I really wish the clock would just stop there when I was young. When I was still playing around with bro and sis, and cousins. As usual, whenever I came back here from Malaysia I would try to get rid of the sad feelings and tried to hold on my tears. I know I shouldnt be thinking negatively, but I do sometimes worry how much more time that I could spend with them as I might be working here for few years time and not seeing them much especially my grandma. I like to be around her, always.

I really miss being at home.

Guess this is just another emotional post.

4 comments:

i'm sy said...

miss me or not~~wakakaz~

hminho said...

Miss everyone!

Yimin said...

yea i knw u miss me !XD

i'm sy said...

haha~include me la~