My tutor said I'm in a bootcamp...haha...so need to adapt to it.....wondering will this last for 1 yr?
And now, I'm one of them.Another incidence is that a chinese came in the pharmacy. The healthcare assistant was trying to explain something to her but she just couldnt understand it. She bring in a painkiller gel (Ibugel) box to show the assistant that she wants that, but we didnt have the exactly the same brand Ibugel but the assistant suggested her another brand. She kept looking at me and I was looking at her also wondering should I go and have a look.
Then I went to talk to her. She speaks cantonese, well my cantonese not very fluent but still can handle i guess.
The lady: Gong guong dong wa? (u speak cantonese?)
Me: Hai (Yes)
Lady: Ngo yiu li go (pointing to the box she brought there)
Me: Li go hai yat yong ger ( This is actually the same)
Lady: Zhan hai yat yong ger? (Really the same?)
Me: Hai. Bao zhong mnn tong hai yan wai koi tei hai mnn tong ger gong si zhou ger (Yes. The package is different because it's from different companies/manufacturers.
Lady: Ngo yong ger hai zhi tong yok wor (The one I use is a painkiller wor)
Me: Hai, koi pei lei tai ker tor hai zhi tong ger (The one assistant showed u also a painkiller)
Lady: ooo...dor hor yi yong ger hai mai? (ooo...also can use izit?) And she sounds abit worry here.
Me: Hai, mnn sai dam sam, koi tei hai yat yong ger (Dont worry, they're both the same)
Lady: kei to chin ar? (How much)
Me: (Since the one she use was 50g, and the one we suggested is 20g per pack so I told her the price for 2 packs)
bat bong (8 pounds)
Lady: wah...bei ngor yat kor zao gao lar, si har yong sin (wah, just give me one pack, try using it first)
Lady: Lei hiong kong lei gar? (u come from hong kong?)
Me: Mnn hai. Ngo hai dai ma yan. (I'm a Malaysian)
Lady: Zhou tong ngo kong kwong tong wa ma ( Should speak to me early when u see me mar)
Me: Ngo mnn chi mar (I duno mar)
Phew...I was stress man....trying to figure out every single word that I said
See? acting as a translator other than working in dispensary. Stress.
Then I went to talk to her. She speaks cantonese, well my cantonese not very fluent but still can handle i guess.
The lady: Gong guong dong wa? (u speak cantonese?)
Me: Hai (Yes)
Lady: Ngo yiu li go (pointing to the box she brought there)
Me: Li go hai yat yong ger ( This is actually the same)
Lady: Zhan hai yat yong ger? (Really the same?)
Me: Hai. Bao zhong mnn tong hai yan wai koi tei hai mnn tong ger gong si zhou ger (Yes. The package is different because it's from different companies/manufacturers.
Lady: Ngo yong ger hai zhi tong yok wor (The one I use is a painkiller wor)
Me: Hai, koi pei lei tai ker tor hai zhi tong ger (The one assistant showed u also a painkiller)
Lady: ooo...dor hor yi yong ger hai mai? (ooo...also can use izit?) And she sounds abit worry here.
Me: Hai, mnn sai dam sam, koi tei hai yat yong ger (Dont worry, they're both the same)
Lady: kei to chin ar? (How much)
Me: (Since the one she use was 50g, and the one we suggested is 20g per pack so I told her the price for 2 packs)
bat bong (8 pounds)
Lady: wah...bei ngor yat kor zao gao lar, si har yong sin (wah, just give me one pack, try using it first)
Lady: Lei hiong kong lei gar? (u come from hong kong?)
Me: Mnn hai. Ngo hai dai ma yan. (I'm a Malaysian)
Lady: Zhou tong ngo kong kwong tong wa ma ( Should speak to me early when u see me mar)
Me: Ngo mnn chi mar (I duno mar)
Phew...I was stress man....trying to figure out every single word that I said
See? acting as a translator other than working in dispensary. Stress.
3 comments:
yeah!! bootcamp! sigh!!!!!!!!!! haha
wake up at 7
go home at 7
fuss about dinner everyday
iron clothes everyday
stand at least 8 hrs everyday
+ study + study + study
i think we are so kolien lah hahahaha
haha...yaya...my tutor was sooo right!!! standing there doing stuff non-stop!!!
haiya u ppl never learn to be bad person. just tell the person in cantonese " dont buy from here. very expensive. go buy from boots. i m telling u the truth since we are both chinese, OK!"
Post a Comment