Cant believe I'm going to leave Summerhill soon. Seriously I will miss this house very much! I've packed my stuff whole day today and am feeling sad throughout the day. I keep telling myself it's just a room and why should I feel sad leaving the room? It's weird I know but this feeling just indescribable. I looked through every corner, every little bit of this room today and thinking that I will not be back here anymore.
I've been staying here since 3rd year. Just 2 yrs of staying here making me liking this room so much ? I should have been here earlier, I should have discovered this comfy room during first year. This room is like a second home to me, ya the room is the second home as I spent most of the time in it. I think I must be crazy, thinking that I will not be back to this room anymore is making my tears rolling down my cheeks. The feeling is like leaving someone very close to you. Apart from my real home back in Malaysia, this is the first room that I'm really happy to stay and satisfied bout it.
Will I have the chance to stay in another room like this in the future? Will there be second Summerhill ? Still, I have to wave goodbye to her (My room). Will you miss me, my room?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i understand the feeling and that's why i even blog about my previous house at 13 argyle street. this is normal. only those who not are not normal. and i thought leekim still living there. maybe u can come back here and visit ur room again. only this time it belongs to someone else. but at least u can still see ur beloved room.
Hey I felt that too when I did my packing, that's why I took so long to get it done! Yea Summerhill was a very comfortable house tho I was only there for a year. I miss my windows! nice view.
Post a Comment