Today went off to work quite early to take bus so as not to miss the bus again....the other day when I reached the bus station I saw the X8 (the bus I take usually)passed me by, I was like ''wat???!!! is this the earlier bus or wat? I checked the time and it just stroke 8.25am, well, the driver doesnt need to be so punctual right? '' So I was like late for 1 min. Great!!! I phoned up my pharmacy and told them I'm gonna be late for 15 mins, but the thing is the person who answered the phone asked me '' Have u been here before?'' I was like ''huh? ya'' and she said alright then.
When I reached my pharmacy and asked them who answered the phone just now and they gave me a puzzled look on their faces. Then I found out I phoned the different branch of Lloyds. =.='
Today as usual I read through the metro newspaper on the bus and horoscope that said I'll have a pleasant surprise today. It's just another working day, what's the surprise then??
My manager suddenly smiled at me and said ''Ho, I need to borrow you today'' I noticed that something bad is happening (is this the surprise?). She asked me to go another branch just for this morning because they're short of dispensers. Right. I was quite willing to do so coz I get to go there by taxi which is paid by company..haha. And it's good to change the environment awhile. The pharmacy is in Newcastle's wellbeck road.
I found out they actually do more methadone than the normal scripts. They have 60 methadone patients, just couldnt believe that though. And they use compass system, which is a crap system and I have not been using this system for a year. So I just helped them to do the methadone and trying very hard to type the labels by using the system. Do u know how crap is the system? You cant create a new patient details without entering postcode. The pharmacist asked the lady to tell the postcode but she didnt know about it as she was collecting the medications on behalf of someone. Then the pharmacist asked her to phone that patient to get the postcode. The lady straight shouted " What??!! Are you out of your mind?? I've been waiting here for 1 hour and you want me to phone a sleeping lady to ask her the postcode???!!! Just give me back the script!!! '' Another aggressive customer, haih. Well, this pharmacy is a small shop and actually everything quite new and the people are nice too. But I miss Washington Galleries sooo much!!! I miss the humour and their laughing in the pharmacy...the staffs...everything!!! So I was so glad when I got back there in the afternoon!
My tutor warned me about the ''war'' on this Saturday. Monday is bank holiday so it will be a very very busy Saturday again. I'm off on Friday so my tutor gave me some advices"Ho, just sit on the bed, dont go out tomorrow, have some tea and just stay in bed''
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i wish my environment was like urs lor!!!! im thinking of quitting already sob sob...
har?? like mine??? war everyday ler
at least it is useful! me doing useless job everyday! cashing up! preparing til! bring papers! check incoming stock! arrange stock! count prescription! ya toilet is also mine. haha. i mean i am a future pharmacist wei.... not doing any training as a pharmacist at all sigh
I counted the scripts once...but we really need to do that coz if u take over a pharmacy u need to do the counting of scripts ler...But toilet?? what u mean?
i am suffering also lah, my pre-reg havent start yet need to wait 3 more weeks what the hell , bodoh lah,
huimin you babi lah,
huimun, when u mentioned about the laughers in ur pharmacy, i am really envy...well, my pharmacy do hv those laughers too but not in my "channel".
Post a Comment