I did experience a day of feeling shouting at the pharmacist, for the first time. I've always been a quite patient person but there was a pharmacist (a locum, obviously) just put me off! A well gentleman with quite posh accent,he is, well....at least from his look.
2 pharmacists were in as my tutor was on holiday. He came in and the first thing he did was talking to another pharmacist. We were unusually busy that day and I was typing while dispensing. Everyone in the dispensary was like running here and there except him, standing still with the mouth moving. I didnt expect him to help us alot, but, at least can he just shut his mouth and put away some of the stocks??!!! Just a lil help, maybe just put away one box or 2 box of medicines is enough to show he's helping us. He didnt even bother! One of the dispensers got fed up and said ''excuse me, can u guys give us a help pls? '' of course he did walk towards us and seemed quite willingly to help us.
He walked closer to us and start talking again. What's the point? just changed the spot of talking??!!! Went out for cigarettes like for 6 times in a day? And another pharmacist supposed to go home before him and he actually dared to ask is it possible to stay another 5 mins while he go out to have some cigarettes.....can u actually believe that???!!!
Another pharmacist cover for my tutor on Friday, as usual, to catch up with the MUR. My tutor told me the pharmacist was like his grannies. Ya, indeed. lol. One more thing, he LOVES typing! During my tutor's lunchtime, tutor arranged me, a dispenser, and him in the dispensary and I was the one who supposed to type (well, coz I type real fast...hehe). And we were so ''lucky'' to have so many scripts at that moment and I tried to help them by dispensing some of them and left the few of the baskets for the "granny" to check. I've always thought the first priority of pharmacist is checking the medicines and signing them, surprisingly, he moved aside the baskets that I've done and went to type labels instead. He must have applied the wrong job!!! I really dont mind of he's a fast typer, but he was as slow as snail by pressing one tab by one tab...imagine that! But I did feel it was funny when the dispenser was so stress and asked him to get off the computer! Lol. unfortunately he didnt hear that.
By da way, the weather now has gone insanely cold! Need to spend more on moisturisers and lotions :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha..calm calm..next time put ear plugs in ur pocket lar...can use when needed mar...haha=)
Post a Comment