Monday, 19 January 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!!!

Yes!!!!

Havent stepped into Malaysia for like more than a year!!! How's Malaysia like now????
Well it's just more than a year I know but would it already changed from last I've seen it???
How's everyone in Malaysia?
And I'm going to meet friends I havent seen for yrs and yrs!!! wow...the feeling is sooo amazing...just wondering if they've changed ! haha...and also my family of course, are they still the same? ! I must be crazy of course they're still the same. It's just the feeling of not been home for more than a year seems so....so....weird? And with mind full of wonderings and excitement.
Hmm I must have looked older now for them :( after yrs of endurance and challenge I've gone through. Anyway, goodbye to Newcastle for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,so envy u can be at home now!!!
Gong Xi Fa Choi!JUst relax and enjoy ur holiday!

i miss bak gua ler..how??^^

i'm sy said...

wakaka....it's time to go back...........