Ish... I dont wanna work on Saturdays!!! Eventhough they give me off on Friday I still prefer to work from Monday to Friday. Well at least this is temporary according to THEM. They'll decide a fixed timetable for me after this 2 weeks. Pray hard I wont have to work on Saturdays!
Plus, I really cant stand the northern accent anymore. It doesnt sound nice seriously. At times, I cant catch up with the accents if they really speak too fast. Even if they speak slower, I can understand but that doesnt sounds nice either. Worst still that I have to speak that accents as well....arghhh....sometimes they are just like mumbling something, so it's really tired to try to listen to every single word they say.
Today my main job is to pack the medication bags and labels to the patients by calling out their names. And also to look for their medication bags when the patients come to collect them. As usual, most of the time I need them to repeat their surname at least TWICE to get it right. I was giving out a prescription of buprenorphine patch, we hadnt got enough stock and usually we would do owing slip to the patients but tutor told me it's best to avoid this for controlled drugs to avoid the slip being used by another person if it's lost. So the lady came in to pick up her patch and asked me why cant she have the owing slip. I explained that "That's because it's a controlled drug, so we cant give out the owing slip." And she went like "No, we usually have a owing slip...." And I explained the same thing. She was quite frustrated and said ''Ok, fine!'' with a beh syok look on her face. Stupid me!!! I guess I was too panic and just explain what I know. How will she know that owing slip cant be given out because it's CD ! OK, a good lesson for me today. My tutor explained to her that it cant be given just in case other people nicks it. Alright that's so simple. But, there are other good patients and customers anyway. Just like to see them. Hehe. I'll feel very happy when they say ''dont worry" with a smile on their face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nvm...we all will experience the same thing sooner or later. my pre-reg only begins fr 4th aug.
haha..minna,just ignore ignore those beh syok faces lor..
hAppy working!!(^V*)
dun worry.. everything will be smoother as times goes by... good luck
Post a Comment