Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Some lil pieces of uni life*Part III

Celebration of 2008 New Year took place in London...the very first time which might be the last... 4 hours standing there in cold drizzling rain waiting for the Big Ben to strike 12...just imagine that!!!
It's worth an experience though...
Here's a clip of it by BBC One






Maybe u cannot feel much from the video...but when we were there we felt the fireworks as if it would fall on us!

Purple Peng's Burfday at Yo Sushi!

The strawberry cheesecake is really really luscious! So we decided not to repeat the history again...(as can be seen in previous post)


It's me posing with Peng...I gained some weight that time...can see from the pic...hahah


Everything half price & that's why we're there...

It's true that time flies when you're having fun....we celebrated cny in a chinese restaurant called ''Happiness"

Me with Joyce

Err...no comment

We had veggie...prawns...fish...crabs...& lobster...seriously I dont even eat lobster in Malaysia!

The Sweet sweet couple


Happy Birthday to Tammy @ 12 Summerhill


SiewChing & Ruby...Ruby trying hard to pose thin

12 Summerhill gang

June Joyce Isabel

Cheesecake by MJ


Group B conquered the kitchen..

From front: Dennis, Eric, IngHui, Ruby, SiewChing, Me

Karaoke-ing

Birthday Gurl

Ruby said I never upload her pic....ok now i'll upload another one

She's a tall, thin, & pretty gurl


Pharmacy Ball 2008
The preparation took a whole day...Phew!!!


White princess

Reen, Asim, Peng, IngHui...obviously they wanna take pic with lengzai..

LeeKim & her friend

Isabel & Reen

IngHui & MJ

Iris...gotcha!






Serena

Me & Rishi
Part of Group B


Michelle & Allan with Fannie


And a big family photo!

Before it ends, just show some views from front of summerhill



Isnt it lovely? I love Summerhill...


2 comments:

YY Ong LTR! said...

hua,.I wish I can have a camera like u.. so many phtoes

hminho said...

well...haha...i have camera without memory card...recently just bought it...by da way all da pics taken by friends' camera...hehe