Thursday, 3 July 2008

jour heureux

Erm the title is in french...meaning happy day...just for fun...haha

Guess what??
After trials & tribulations...
Years of testing of endurance...
Huimin is finally graduating!!!
I know the results will be out today...And I just couldnt wait no more so I went to see Dr.Roz. Unfortunately she was quite busy and said that it will be available through webct in the afternoon. It was 2 something that time. So I was wondering what time does her ''afternoon'' means.
Ya I came back and keep refreshing the page like a fool until the drama time. I just sat back & relax enjoying the drama with some snacks.
Esther suddenly called to inform the results is already out. My fingers trembled when I was typing & feeling nausea...wondering will I need to repeat a year?
I scrolled down and yes!!! I know I'm graduating...I screamed...as I was home alone...haha..
What A DAY !

Happy Happy Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!(^V^)

YY Ong LTR! said...

walaua.. coming back to Msia? or stay in SUnderland?

hminho said...

hmm...need one more yr training...maybe working here for few yrs