After bout 1 week of travelling...accompanying parents....now that they've gone back...it's just so different...quiet room with a lonely me.
It's just back to normal life..like it used to be in which I hang out most of the time in my room watching shows and drama. But today is different and I just cant figure out why. Firstly, I can only see my family the coming chinese new year (maybe). Secondly, I have so many things to settle before the commencement of pre-reg training, like, booking train tickets for induction day, get my certificate and settle leave to remain thingy, preparation before work, get my second hepatitis B injection, get a bus from newcastle to my work place to check the duration of travel.
Starting a pre-reg training isnt FUN at all ! It's not even started yet and I can feel the boring-ness. The same routine will be repeated everyday. Honestly, being graduated is a good thing to be happy bout. Ya I know after all the hard works and finally we're certified and being offered training. I know we're much more luckier than others who are not able to get a job at all. I appreciate that and feel grateful but then working life is sooo sien!!!
I know my life now gonna be waking up, go work, come home, dinner, sleep.....and continue the same thing the next day....
How long can I stand this I wonder....
And I realise that I really cannot work in this place...especially north part...seriously I need to move down! And I cant just stay alone in a house.....it's driving me crazy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I truly understand that. I feel the same way as you do and i believe most of everybody does (especially those with their parents or family back to Mal'sia). What to do? This is part of the life process.
minna..gonna learn to enjoy working life..then only u wouldn't feel stressful...see the bright side!
going to start prac next week,will post in peadiatrics & ortho this time till 10th aug..
miss u so much!come back teman me lar..haha..:) take care over there!
yaya..tat day i met yee xuan in old town,CS ler..he's in aus,came bck from hol..no change..still the same..:) i told him u grad d..hehe(^V^)
Post a Comment