From nursery to kindergarten
Primary to Secondary school
Pre-u education to university
God! Cant believe I have now officially stepped into working life.
But memories keep flashing
Kindergarten and primary school like just happened yesterday.
The very quiet huimin in primary school and yet innocent
Naughty at times
And I just realised time does fly so fast!
Just back from the induction day, it was just alright but we're given tons of things to do plus one assignment every month, need to go for development days once every month meaning I have to go Leeds every month! This is the first time, and I duno how am I going to survive for another 11 months. Basically I have to go Leeds after work to stay overnight. Then after the end of the induction day I have to come back to Sunderland in which the duration of travel is approximately 2 hours. And still have to work the following day. Imagine that! But overall the hotel was alright, unfortunately it's not in the city centre. Dinner and breakfast included. Dinner can be ordered up to 15 pounds and sent to our room.
This is not the end. I have another 11 times like this to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dont worry we all will have the same fate. maybe not me from independent pharmacy
wow..busy hui min to be..be tough lol..this's what we call TRAINING ma..guess who i see now..DR.TEOH(from medical ward de)im in SP GH library waiting for my mum to fetch me..raining outside..so i hide in here..he's behind me by the way..hehe
that's how life goes. haha. how do u find it??? sigh gonna be like this for a lifetime. nightmare
Post a Comment